This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wow...

Well it has been quite a while since I have updated this blog.  Things have been busy a bit and part of me was not sure what to say.   I am not running out on stuff just felt kind of a bit lazy you can say.  I know shame on me right? 

Well a few days ago I turned 25, and felt a bit old saying that.  Blah.  On the bright side being 24 there were some highs and lows, but God was great through it all.  For that I am thankful.  :)  Part of me wonders what would being 25 be like?  Would this be the year I might have my first girl friend?  Would this be the year where Carolina Panthers will do better?  I wonder what new adventures and adversity await for being 25.  I mean 24 felt a bit different and more challenging of a year than 23.  So I am excited again to see what being 25 has instore.  :) 

I do have a semi-new truck waiting for me (Felicia) which I am quite excited about.   I heard she is a big girl (big truck) so really excited to see her in person.  :)   The plan is only use the Truck during tim back within summer break then toss it into storage a month later (dad will).  Thus when the day comes for me to leave Alaska, and I will be living somewhere else, the truck will still be a bit young and dependable.  :)  After all I was blessed enough to pay for it cash, did not have to take out any loans.  But my saving sure did take a hit.  But with time I will resave back up.  The though stands is that if I do not have a girl within 2 years, I might get a Mustang GT.  Only God knows the future and that is a good thing too. :) 

Also, a month from now I should be home I believe, that is kind of exciting.  I do enjoy my job, but I do miss civilization.  I do miss hanging around with people my age and talking.   I miss some of the restaurants.  :(  Oh how I am looking forward to be having Buffalo chicken wings.  lol.  I am looking forward to be helping out around the house.  Especially cutting the grass and washing the vehicles.  :) 

Spiritually, I am feeling, I am doing pretty good.  I am in the book of Leviticus.  I am trying to take things slow studying the books of the Pentateuch and just allowing God to work within me what He wants to do. 

Well, I hope everybody is having a great day when reading this.  :) 

Blessings,

Anthony  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment