This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome to the Family

***I know this might be a weird post but it is already, because it is clean.  

A few posts ago, I wrote a poem about my first Truck, Miss Green.  Yesterday she was officially traded it.  A part of me really did not want to trade her in, but it would cost more to fix the Knock Rod than trading it in.  It would have costed to fix other parts up to 8,000 and that is money I can not just put into on a 1998 Pick Up, after last year putting in 1,200.  Time to get a vehicle that will be more reliable.  I know it is just a machine, but I had many great memories in that truck, it has been very dependable expect for the last year and half it started to act up.  But during all travels she was great.  Thank you Miss Mean Green for your great service to the family. 

 Now a semi-new Truck comes into the family, I could have gotten a Mustang, but decided that it can wait.  A truck right now will be flexiable within my life.  Who knows with my job I might left after three years and going somewhere else.

  Thus...the 2010 F-150 XLT Super Cab Pick up will now join the family and her name is Miss Felicia.  I am looking forward to the opprontunity to be driving her and who knows what memories will be made in this Truck.  I do not know why her previous owner traded her in, but she has a clean car fax and looks really good.  So...Miss Felicia, welcome to the family.  :) 

  My prayer is that this Truck with God's guidance will bring many safe travels and great new memories made.  Who knows this Truck might be the vehicle where for the first time a girl will sit in (besides having first girl friend).  I have yet to drive with a girl in the passenger seat, I know kind fo weird right, but God has yet to bring somebody in my life that likes me that way.  This might be the truck where memories of driving my own family might be in?  Only God knows.   But again, welcome to the family Miss Felicia.  :)  I will do my best along with my dad to take great care of you.  Do not worry, as long as I am working in Alaska, you will not be seeing any snow and salt...I hope. 




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family, Miss Felicia! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your complement back. :) One small problem though...I will not be able to drive her until May 26 because I am in Alaska right now. My dad will drive her out and about once or twice a week to give her some exercise.

    ReplyDelete