This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Monday, May 2, 2011

The end is near?

No I am not meaning the end of the world is coming.  But if you want me to play the sterotypical, Oh my goodness the End of the World is going to come, repent ye sinner, repent...ummm no thank you.  When I mean the end is near because the fact is the school year is almost done.  Hurray right?  Well I start traveling home around May 25 but possibly will not be back at home until very early like 12am on the 27th.  I will be spending the night in Fairbanks on the 25th but will be leaving really early on the 26th.  Oh well, I will take advantage of the fast internet and nice comfy bed.  Well not sure.. maybe I should not so I can sleep on the plane.  :)

But yet when when I think about it, the end is not the end.  Yes, I know that is album from one of my favorite bands called House of Heroes.  Which is true when my summer vacation begins who knows what new adventures that will be in it.  I am kind of excited, because part of me wants to do some traveling but all depends how much I have left in my savings.  Buying that truck and insurance going up a bit because I have a semi-new truck took a good chunk of my savings away.  But it is all good, during the next school year I will be able to re-coop it.  :)

 Yeah this school year was a bit tough, dealing with some situations I did not deal with from last school year.  But God is Good.  :)  I feel like I have grown closer to God this year and connected with some pretty awesome guys, especially those in my community.  As much as I am a excited for all the new changes that will be happening at the job.  I will be looking forward to having the time off. 

I am not sure should I really get a cellphone or not.  I would like to but not sure.  If I do get a cellphone it might be around the end of the summer or just wait until the new iPhone 5 comes out and all the hype does down.  I will have to more likely go with something from AT&T because that is only nationwide coverage that is around here but same time, it can be laggy.  I have gone this far without one, but part of me would like to have one.  Just going to pray about it and see is it something God wants me to really have or not.  Can be practical yeah a bit.  But coverage here is not like back at home.  When somebody wants to chat with me there or say anything there will be like 3-5 second time delay.  Really worth it to spend that kind of money a month on something can not really fully enjoy especially when data plan does not really exist here?  In NY yeah it does but in part of Alaska I am not not so much.  If I send a text message they might get it until couple days or even a week later.  Yikes I know.  But if I connect to the internet without data plan I could send an e-mail faster.  

Take care all sorry for not updating this as much.  I am not burned out from writing.  Just stinks because when I want to write something I am at work and can not do it.  Oh well.  :)

God is good and thanks for Reading

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment