This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Leaving it silent

Poem/ writing that was done around   February 16, 2009

Looking at your picture
Memories come to my mind
Times I perused you
But I ended up to exhausted to continue the chase

I wanted to continue run on
But it just seemed you were getting farther and farther
You just did not want to care but was crying out for somebody to care

I was willing to do what ever it took
To cross to the other side of the treacherous river
But you turned your back and walked away
Willing to slay the dragon
But gave me no cries for help
I was willing to do whatever it took
But all my actions were like words falling upon a deaf man's ears

So I gave up and moving on

For there will be a somebody out there
That would appreciate the effort I would bring
She would look at me as a
-Friend
-Spiritual sharpener (iron sharpens iron)
-Companion--helper
-Funny Buddy
-A shoulder to cry upon
and a Lover

2 comments:

  1. She is out there, Anth! It's just a matter of time before she makes her way into your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and sorry any bad grammar you had to read through. Hope you are having a great day Amanda. :)

    ReplyDelete