This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Simple dream (rough copy)

Honey, honey my sugar one
ah oh
I love you ever so
You make my skip a few beats

Your eyes locked next to mine
As my name rolls off those lips of yours
A smile is formed across mine

With the words we say
Building memories with each other
The serious chats, faith, theology, and goofiness

Your hands locked into mine
Feeling your fingers around mine
As I lightly squeeze yours as we walk along throughout time
Letting you know, I appreciate you throughout this moment. 

You are a truly God's blessing
Though I have not met you
But one day I will change
I just can not wait for that day

No comments:

Post a Comment