This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just saying

I know many people that read my entries, some of them might sound a bit of helpless romantic.  I might be a bit yeah, but thing is I am not the kind of guy that wants to rush into a relationship.  I do believe within everything it should start as friends and within that friendship God is the center of it.  Within time if they really like each other then go for it.  I disagree with society's view point of fast food like relationships. 

I want the relationship be taken care of like a big turkey dinner.   It takes quite a bit of time and energy to the whole thing but it is more filling and substancial.  But it is time that you two really get to know each other.  There will be times of joy you will grow closer to God and each other.  Also, there will be hard times but through the hard times it will allow us to grow closer to God and to each other. 

I hope I am making much sense... maybe so or maybe not.

Till next time.

-Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment