This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still here

Dear Missing love, 

Just want write and let you know
I am still waiting for you
Maybe you already showed up or not
Ultimately God knows
But I am keeping my eyes peeled since God has the road

I do want to write and say
I am looking forward to the those days:
-Praying and reading Bible together
-Holding your hand walking our merry way
-Laughing and crying during a movie
-Being adventurous and making food
-Playing some weird games
-Or even singing songs together
The list can go on and on but I believe you get the picture.

Even if distance plays a factor in our relationship
You can always know I will be true because I waited up to now for you
I would make every effort to see you as much as I can and spend time with you
I would send you small to long hand written love letters
Random surprise carepackages
And see you during my breaks in the flesh


But over all and wherever you are
Please know that I LOVE YOU!

Love,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment