This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Christian females

Just want to write, it has been on my heart and mind.  
Please understand and not trying to sound judgmental, just writing out my feelings out.
If you do not like what I write you do not have to read it, maybe that is what you are feeling is conviction.  If you have learned from the experience of such please believe me when I say I am not judging you of your past. 

Everytime a Christian female plays the role of a missionary dater
Christian guys like me just want to cry
Wondering why play with fire?
What is the point of it jeopardizing your relationship with God?
Are you feeling that unfilled?
Don't you realize YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEM?
That job is God's.
Even if they come to the faith, they are a baby Christian while you are older. 

Everytime a Christian female plays the role of the the missionary dater
I cry and wonder why?
Are Godly men that would love and support you
Mentally
Physically
and Spiritually not worth the wait for you?
If we are not, then I am dishearten to hear 
Waiting sucks, yes I know
But why are you willing to give up that easily?

So I cry wondering why?

And now I wonder was it all just a lie?  

No comments:

Post a Comment