This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Future that would look like now

Dear Soulmate

Can you see it now?
Us together holding hands
Walking down the street
People staring and wondering
How a girl like you wants to be with a guy
For I would blessed more than you would ever know

Can you picture it now?
Us together and reading the Bible together
Digging deeper into God's word and helping & challenging to grow
Allowing God to amazing things in our lives

Can you see is it now?
Us cuddling up next to each other on the couch
Like two peas in a pod watching a movie then later talking
Hearing your breathing
Your fingers and hands locked with mine
Sounds a bit romantic I know it would happen within God's time

Can you picture it now?
Sharing a food that we make or take out
And remember all the small and big meal talks
Memories building up for that special day
When we tell our children and others how much we loved each other
Each and everyday

Can you see it now?
The matters that were discussed
Going through rough times together
Hold each other close
Shedding of the tears
Our love growing deeper and stronger throughout the
hours
days
months
and years

I can imagine it soulmate and know it would happen
If it is wrong to dream in such a way
So let it be, but I know one thing is for sure
I just want to have you close next to me
Saying that you would love me now and throughout rest of time

No comments:

Post a Comment