This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pleading for a chance

Read the words that are coming from my hands to the screen

And examine what you mean to me

For even if you are jaded by love

I may not understand of how those pig like guys treated you

But give me a shot

Give me a chance

I want to give you pure love and romance

Not going for your pants

But showing love to your personality, and spirituality that has not been appreciated by others

Enjoying your voice going to my ears and to my heart

I will stick by your side

Eve if we are so far away

It might be a bit rough at first, but all the waiting would  pay off

So give me a chance darling

I am on my knees asking for one try, and one chance

Would you accept it or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment