This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Secret to tell

Come to me closely
I have something to say
Can I whisper it in your ear, my love anyway?  
Don't feel nervous anymore for what I have to say
I have message for you, its from the heart and it is true
Hope you would accept, its beating for you


Darling can't you see in my eyes
I love oh so
Can not wait to spend time with you
Cause I am hooked on you
So please be open to this message for what I have to say
Would you be the first one to my by gf anyway? 
I am willing to swim the deepest and widest sea
Climb the biggest mountain in the land
Slay the evil dragon way up there
Just to show my willingness to be with you
I love you ever so, not just your physical beauty just to let you know
Your personality I admire and want to continue to get to know

I might be going a bit over board, that I can somewhat agree
But can't you see I am close to me heart, mind and feelings
This are all genuine, I hope you know
 I am not just saying from my feelings
It is something in my mind made and concluded conciously
That I love you so, and waiting for you to tell me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment