This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Future Companion

Good morning or evening Darling and how do you do? 
Hope the weather is nice and you are not scared

I thought to drop a fews lines in admists of a rhyme
Here is something want to share with you
I read Genesis 12:10-20 sorry there is no verse 22. 
I have learned again through Abram
what it means to be a man after God 
Here is is a promise I want to keep to you: 
I would never sell you out to save my own skin or something of this world
Not because you a person-a human being
But, You are God's beautiful gift/creation to me
A gift that I would never want to trade back or give away
But you are somebody I want to boast about and to talk to every single day

Please darling know these words are ever so true
For I desire to be the only one to cuddle up next to you
Because I have waited all this time to meet you
When I officially do
Know that you are all mine
It would be like first time tasted chocolate-ever so fine.


With Love from your companion in righting the wrongs of this world,

Anthony K

No comments:

Post a Comment