This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hurray (majorly updated)

 Hurray for it is March!  Glad it has finally come.  In a few months I will be back home.  Well, I am not home sick just kind of wishing for warmer weather right now.  I look forward to being back to warmer climate and looking for the next vehicle.  :)

  I was thinking about doing some traveling but not sure if I can do it financially, depends what kind of vehicle I get.  I would like to get a used Mustang or F150 truck. 

  But for the month a March might be a bit long I think.  At the end of the month the new Emery album is coming out.  I am looking forward to it.  I do like two of the new songs off of it already they released but also, I part of me will miss Devin's voice.  I am glad to know there is good chance he will be back for an acoustic album they plan on working on later on the year.

  Also this month I created a new bulletinboard for the guys floor on my side.   Here it is above.  I know it is alright, not the greatest.  Come to think of it, I should have done some of the bats different colors.   For example-Purple bat when it is about women in Batman's life.  Then a Red bat when it is about batman's suit and weapons.  Oh well, all the drawing and cutting was done free handedly.   So not bad really.

    But I think my December Bulletin board (history of Santa Claus) was the best so far out of like the two years I am here. Well this was a picture when I was not completely done with it.  I can not find the finished pictured copy.  Ugghh... I did have lights and a star on the tree.  I must say the fire place I made was pretty cool. 

   

  Also, I am continuing to  pray for her (that soul-mate) that she is doing well and safe.  Just thinking about it though, makes me want to cry because I do hope she is fine, and she is growing closer to God.

1 comment: