This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another thought

I can not understand how someone can date a Non-Christian.  I am willing to friends with non-Christians but to date is something different.  I want to know that person if I was dating anybody would be going to heaven.  Though I do want even my friends who do not know God as well to know him.  But when you are getting to know a person that you possibly want to spend rest of your life living with, that is a bit different. 

Maybe I have met you, or maybe I have not.  Just want to know is that I love you future wife and waiting patiently for you.  Have a great day. 

Blessings,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment