This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sigh

  A friend sent a message a while ago commenting how she was sick and tired of guys.  They are gross, and disgusting.  Kind of agree with her on how some males can be disgusting especially when they do not wash their hands with soap and water after using the bathroom, especially when they have girl friends.  Eewwww, right?  

  But it is kind of dis-hearting to read a message from a friend.  Cause deep down though you did nothing wrong you feel bad about it.   Stuff like that stinks especially when trust was broken between two people.  I wish I could write a letter to the female race saying I am sorry for all the hurt males have caused.  I am not going to use well we are not perfect card so get over it (again not going to use that).  But not all guys plan to hurt someone and do it intentionally.  I do believe especially in a Christians life, the Holy Spirit is there to help correct them when they do wrong.  It is important to say your sorry and let your actions be the fruit of your apology. 

  But there are guys out there that are trying their hardest to be men of integrity.  It is hard though can not say it is easy as eating cake (can sure go for some right now).  But I am trying with God's guidance to be a man of God and trustworthy.  My yes to be yes and no to be no.  I try my hardest to keep my eyes, mind and heart pure from the sex, swearing, and drug saturated world we live in.  I only know is that it is God who can ultimately transform me to be something different.  I can not change myself, after all I am just clay and God is the potter.   

  To all the females that have been hurt in the past.  I am sorry and please forgive the male race and even me. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment