This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The LifeWar

Life is like a battlefield people say
If it is so then who the real enemy? 
Is it mankind or something unseen? 
Such can be
Envy which can lead to….
Lust, after that taste can lead a person to 
Greed but that can not be enough so here comes
Gluttony can make a person feel like a
Sloth but within time it says that...
Wrath will bring the end to
Pride which can be known as down fall of all mankind

I keep on fighting

Even when things is going insane
I keep on fighting

Trying to help others out

I keep on fighting

Even when my fellow comrades decide to turn against me

In this war one always have wounds to bare
Each wound hurt
Each wound tells a story


Yes wounds do heal

But they turn to scars

Each scar wound tells a story of
The pain
The tears 

The frustration

The disappointment

But also the recovery and minor victory

No matter how bad the wound is...
I get up and keep on fighting
I know what I am supposed to do

Going from one battle field to the next
Trying to gain ground every step
But I know deep down I am not traveling alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment