This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

State of Emergency!

 ***Originally written on Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 3:03pm--Only did some grammatical editing. 

   Dad and I were just about to end our cruise ride around town at a local gas station to  fueling up the Mustang.  While dad went to pay for the gas a woman and male (young adult) pulled up to the right hand side of me.  The male from the passenger seat opens up the door with eye contact at the girl says shut the F up (censorship folks). I cringed hearing such words especially with a distinct angerish tone.
   As I layed a quick eye contact with this guy I could not help but have bad feelings and feel sorry for this girl.  I tried not to pay attention but could not help but wonder what was going on.  The male was trying to act domineering but did not want to make such a big scene. The hight of the guy was taller and looked a bit stronger than the girl or me.
   Before the girl was left to gas up the vehicle alone, those two exchanged a quick few second conversation in which I heard no I'm sorry.  After the conversation he walked off and slammed the door shut sitting back in the passenger seat.
   I wonder as I look at this young lady who looks to be close to my age. What was her story? Is this her brother or bf?  Does guy always treat this girl this way?  She does not deserve to be told shut the f-u, period.
   My mind came with wanting to ask the woman was everything okay, while she was gassing up the vehicle.  But deep down there was a tug a war from within. Why but into their private lives?  But at the same time maybe there is something more to the scenario?  He only said a verbal bad word to her. Who am I to barge in and tell the guy to apologize. I do not know the whole scenario.  In the end I  choose the cowards route and did not do anything.  Kind of regret it now. 


   But yet I believe, no girl deserves to be cussed at. I do not care if she was getting on the guys nerves or not. There is other positive or useful ways of chatting with a girl. Overall I felt sad for her and hope she was not in an abusive relationship. 


   As my dad came back and started up the Mustang I continued to think about the situation what can I really do?  My dad turned right to go around the vehicle I took a another glance at the guy.  Deep within I could see his eyes within my mind. The eyes portrayed a lost and hate deep within. This scared and broke my heart.
   I do not know the whole story of his or the girls life only God does.  But it broke my heart to see how the guy treated the girl.  I just hoped and prayed as we left she was not in an abusive relationship.  The prayer was not just for that women but for all women around the world.  Please God give these women strength to leave abusive relationships and bring people in their lives to help and reaffirm them.   Sorry God for not doing anything at that time. 
   I know there are women out there who have been treated such a way and are scared. To those please know that not all guys are like that. There are nice guys out there are more interested in who you are than getting into your pants (yes I just made such a statement). Yes those scars hurt but there can be healing. You do not have to be bound by the chains of your past.  It is easier said then done I know, but there is hope through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment