This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Crooked Male & its fiancés sin

To hell with what you say
I will not be what they want to label me by
I will refuse to become a sterotype
I refuse to be quiet anymore
For I am something more

I do not act like some animal
I am not some monkey or a wolf
Salivating, drooling, and lusting
Wanting just my desires to be pleased
I refuse to look at her like some piece of meat
I refuse to be something like that
Or be anything like that

I might not be the perfect Knight in shining armor
Far from perfect I am at times
But I am a human and so is she
Made in God's image
Can not all you guys see
Everytime you lust after her you are deframing her of same image she carries
Who said you had the right to do so? 
Just because you have muscle 
Does not mean you need to abuse it! 

Open your eyes you fool!
And for once think with your head and not with your hormones! 
So quit trying to fulfill your lustful thoughts
She has hopes and dreams
Help her achieve them instead of getting into her panties
For she might not really be your future wife! 

Though I am not God
But I have to state
You make me want to throw up

You womanizing men I wish you were all never been born
I know it might sound a bit unChristian but it had to be said

It is guys like you that make me feel ashamed
To call myself guy and be grouped like that
And I am not like that
Definitely not like you! 
I will never, ever want to be like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment