This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Missing Soulmate

Dear Soulmate of mine
You make me feel so weak
When I am simply around you
I want to be kneeling at your feet

Dear love of mine, I would enjoy the time with you
I just want to know something….
I need to hear would you feel the same as well?

So Just say you love me
I am forever yours
You are mine
Just say you love me,
For I given my heart for yours

Just say you love me
Forever in your throughouts for all time
Because I gave my heart to you
Till the day I die

So say you love me
Because i simply do love you
Not because of your physical attraction
But a Spiritual one that draws me close to you

So say you love me
With your smile, eyes, thoughts, and soul
I promise to be the most faithful to you
Giving you my very all

Till then,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment