This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Old Post

 Originally posted:  Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today has been a busy day for me. Yet I will be busy for a while longer, unforunately. Blah, I know I should have not played Halo last night. lol.

During my break time I was searching through Facebook's groups and I came across a group that calls themselves "F*** All Canadians...Canasians, Canindians, etc...". First comes to my mind was why create such a group with this kind of naming. It is just wrong.

My heart dropped a few beats as I clicked on it and read upon their hatred. Inside my heart became sadden to see how mankind could act this way. In my mind I thought of many wonderful Canadians I know and love that I hold dear to my heart. They are amazing people and it is sad how people can be so judgmental against them and show such hatred.

Deep down as I looked at some of the people on the group (I did not see all of them), questions came to my mind if some of them were Christians or not. If some were Christians then why would they show this kind of hatred?

Deep down in my own heart I started to feel little flustered to think there are people who think this way. Again, there have been (Canadian) friends in my life who have treated me better than the American friends. However, I remember the words of my Great and compassionate Teacher to love people.

I am not trying to sound all rightious writing this note but in general I think (as I grow older and hopefully wiser) it is wrong to hate people without knowing them first. Even then, God calls His people to be different, to Love instead of hate.

Which brings me to think why does mankind want to show hatred? It saddens my heart to see how we as humans can be so cruel and mean to each other.


However I will do all I can to love others no matter what country they are from. In my mind a song called:

Love Hate (On and On) by Disciple

A little one that’s full of innocence
He doesn’t know that something’s out of place
Another one dreams murder all night
He’s been living full of hatred all his life

Well, I guess it’s always been this way
A world that’s full of love and hate
Oh God, but will it stay this way?
So much love, so much hate

It goes on and on and on around and again

A mother is willing to give her life
While another one throws away her child
A son stands and he turns the other cheek
While another one spits in a face while it bleeds

This evil that’s within is hiding in our skin
What are we? When will we?
Why are we still wondering?

Oh Jesus, I can’t take the hate anymore
Save us from ourselves before
We go on and on and on around and again






Overall, I am not trying to sound super righteous writing this note. However I am venting how I feel.  The nation of Canada is more than just "America Jr" by what people joke around about. I have seen and lived with Canadians and I can not help but love them (though I only lived in part of Sussex).
    I might disagree with them on some things like sports, however that should not be a huge barrier against me to have least a general discussion with them about weather, life and to help one another.
Therefore I have some awesome Canadian friends, some of them I treat them like they are like my brothers and sisters.

Okay I am going to stop before I start acting like a broken record.

No comments:

Post a Comment