This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Missing Companion

*This was first written in July 18, 2008.  I did clean it up and reworded it.   

I wonder where are you?
Are you safe or in danger?

I wonder what are you doing?
Are you saying your prayers?
Are you talking to your friends?
Hanging out with an old bf?
I would really like to know

I wonder what your feelings are
Are you 
smiling? 
crying?
bitter?
sore?
or confused?
My mind can think of these endless situations
Yet they would not bring me closer to you

So I can only hope you are safe and we will see each other soon
I wonder when we see each other how would we meet?
Online?
at an airport or a party?
in Church or a hotel?

Would we click instantly?
Or have to learn to appreciate each other? 
A guy can go a bit crazy thinking these things
Because I have been waiting quite a while
 
I hope we will see each other soon.
If not, I have a mission to complete still:
To present the Good news to those who need
Hope
Healing
Love
and
Grace
 
Yours,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment