This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just want to know....

Not trying to question you God
But I want to know
Why do I have these deep feelings
And thought in my mind
Wondering what it is like?

I want to know if I am the only guy that feels this way
Want to start a new life with a girl in that way
First I want to know what is like to be loved by the opposite sex
Besides my mother, that is a fact

I want to know what it feels like to hold her hand
To go for long or short walks
Talking about everything and anything on our minds

I want to know what it feels like to know she cares back
To view the way her eyes and her smile look at me
Then holding her close to me just hear her breathe
God it makes me smile just know you put someone like that, that cares

I want to know what is it like to feel a girl kiss me back
First on the cheek and then on the lips
For a kiss is something not to be toyed with
It is something special sign of affection
Yes I am Saving my first kiss for that special one out there
I do not care if she did or did not. 

I want to know what it is like to make that big commitment
To say you love the girl through the good and bad
Giving her a wedding ring and taking her hand
Tackling life together at hand
For we would be a three chord strand-God, wife and me

I want to know what it is like to wake up every morning
To see in my eyes one of the biggest gifts and blessings of creation you made
Knowing you are not alone
She is near your bedside to hold
Whispering in her ears good morning
Planting a kiss on the cheek or the lips
before rolling out of bed to start the day

I want to know what it is like to do more things together
To help nurse her when she is feeling ill
To throw or attend parties
Make meals together or just going out to eat
Randomly call up during work time let them know you love them
Go out for movies and shows
Go on Random or planned travels
Oh there is so much more to write upon...

I want to know the joys and heartaches of parenthood
To know through your love of each other created another human beings
A blessing but also a responsibly in life to look after
To raise the child to know God and follow after His plans
Letting the child know I love his mother very so

I want to know what is like to be married a long time
To travel together as a family 
To see my partner age beautifully before me
Like a bottle of wine that gets better and better as time goes on
Watching the children grow up and find their identity
Generally getting older, and making jokes about the aches and pain

I can be more descriptive and write more and go on and on
I know God you have a plan
But I know you know my thoughts before they are even reach my brain
But still I wonder, why did am I created like this?
Is it normal to feel this way?
Is it right or wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment