This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Heart knocking at your door

Darling hear these words coming out from my mind
To my fingers, to the screen

So read them slowly

Learn again what you mean

I do not care what your imperfections are
I want to help you through it all
You do not need to face it alone
Can you see my hand reaching out to yours
Through the admits of the storms
I am not some superman
But I do not want you feel abandoned

Have I gotten through to you that you understand 

That I, would accept you no matter how confused you are

This is my stand to show you I am forever true


I know I can not be the perfect guy
I have made some mistakes in my life
But I know all this time

That love preservers through all
I will not give up on you
I am not just saying it, I mean it

So I am knocking at the door of your heart
Please allow me in
I am not claiming to be God or have all the answers you are looking for
But I want to be there through it all
I want to be a helper, not a hinder-er

So I am knocking
Will you let me in

No comments:

Post a Comment