This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hey!

Just want to say the semester is winding down to a close.  Still got much cleaning and packing to do.  I still got plenty of time in getting it all done.  :)  Just looking forward to heading home.

This year has been so far a year of changes for me.  Got a new Truck, Miss Felicia which I have yet to drive.  I feel bad for Felicia that she is waiting for me.  lol.  I know it is not good to leave a girl waiting.  lol.  :) 

The Carolina Panthers have gotten a pretty big face lift within the organization.  Just hope Newton will turn out well for Carolina.  Part of me still believes Jimmy can do the job though.  I hope somehow Steve Smith will still stay with the team.  :( 

I have been chatting with a girl and all I can say (knock on wood) we have been hitting it off.  I want to see her this summer.  There is a chance I can be not single anymore which would be a first for me. 

Now my mom is looking for a vehicle for herself since Samson the second will be leaving the family.    

So yes, this year has been a year of change.   I am excited for it and looking to see how this change will play into my life.  Sorry for not updating my blog as much.  Been a bit busy. 

Blessings,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment