This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To the girl I love part 2

Hope you know and realize how much you mean to me
You are my girl that I adore ever so completely
I say prayers which you are in
Love, comfort, strength and safety is that I pray for you
There is a verse in the Bible that I recite and use every now and then
"May the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other"
That is what it reads and if you are wondering where is at
It is in Genesis 31:49 there is more I have to say

You are in my mind throughout the day
There is no other girl I want to stand beside with on any given day
I love you and care what makes you, you.
After all I want to be supportive to you

I care what is on your mind, and what you are going through
When things are rough, I want to hug/ cuddle and just be with you
Be that ear you can talk to, be the man that will comfort you
When things are right and sunny I want to smile and laugh along with you
That is how much you mean to me I very much do love you

I look forward to what God has instore between me and you
Always know that I love and think of you my wonderful girl


Your chipmunk cheek man,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment