This is a place for venting thoughts that are in my mind. Some of these writings are old but others will be new. Grab your coffee or tea and Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just the wow to me

When I see her face on the screen
I do not know what to really say
English language has come to fail me almost every single day
She has wonderful smile and cheeks that are just like mine
Her long hair is beautiful along with that nose
Oh heck what I should say is she is beautiful from head to toe
I love her ever so, and its not a sin or a crime
Cause God put her into my life at the exact time


How I long to see her face to face
Even just to hear her voice
Video chatting will do no justice to how she looks face to face
I love this girl not because of her looks she has

But the way she thinks and cares for me
She encourages me as I attempt to lose some weight
Dang you Alaska winters making me dread I should not had those cakes

She even thinks I am handsome
A complement I do not get from women other than my mom, aunt or grandma
I know she loves me for the personality and character I carry; I'm her nice gentleman.

So let it be written and known
She is not an obligation of some kind of degree
But I look forward to any interaction with her indeed
From voice to video

She makes my heart smile and does my face
With any kind of interaction with her is wonderful to me

I love her ever so
I want to be the best boyfriend she ever had
I am willing to do what it takes to stand beside her
Continually to be that special man for her
Cause again, I must say I simple love and adore her

-Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment